Supply Chain Development Specialist
Job Title: Supply Chain Development Specialist
Location: Fresno, CA
- Must reside in commutable distance of Fresno, CA. (This is an Onsite role, Remote & Hybrid work is not available.)
Prior experience in Industrial Manufacturing Operations (Pumps, Valves, Mechanical Equipment, etc. background is preferred)
Experience in Industrial Steel Manufacturing, Production & Fabrication, Machining, Welding, etc. is required for this position.
Lean Manufacturing / (CI) Continuous Improvement / Six Sigma experience preferred.
The Supplier Development Specialist will facilitate continuous improvements initiatives and problem resolution of quality issues / opportunities with suppliers and monitor supplier’s performance against contractual obligations, scorecards and key performance indicators. May also perform Quality function at customer’s site. Involved with supplier selection and development activities related to New Product Introduction, Prototype and Production business.
- Coordinate and lead supplier audits with a cross functional team to determine appropriateness and quality of supplier’s product.
- Will initiate vendor quality management, improvements including evaluating process capability, tracking delivery, output, and reporting of supplier performance.
- SDS will improve Quality, Delivery, Continuous Improvement metrics with suppliers
- SDS will be instrumental in key supplier metrics and daily management of these metrics.
- SDS will identify risk in the supply chain, and be knowledgeable in commodity analytics and request and/or mitigate cost impact.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Inventory Management, Materials Management or demonstrated equivalent experience and skills
- 3 years of vendor management is preferred
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- And Other
The Company, founded on a legacy of premier products and service, provides mission-critical valves, pumps, and aftermarket services in oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, and general industry, with an unparalleled focus on your specific industry needs. Our innovative approach will deliver the support you need through design, installation, and operation, providing continuity and confidence in your flow control. You can count on us for knowledgeable customer support, innovative engineering design, a global footprint, and supply chain, aftermarket parts and service, and unmatched responsiveness to meet your demanding schedules.
The company is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. The company is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021