Finance Director (CPA w/ Private Equity, Hedge Fund or Venture Capital experience)
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Accounting or Finance
- Must have CPA
- 3+ years of experience in the fund administration and accounting of hedge fund / PE fund -(Healthcare experience preferred) (Only considering candidates who have worked for a PE, VC, or Hedge Fund. This is a great opportunity for any qualified candidate!)
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred or other accounting software
- Experience with other software platforms including databases, CRMs, and BI tools; and
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
What you need to know:
- Oversees payroll, the general ledger, and other accounting functions
- Manages accounting services and related contractors
- Supports strategic planning and process improvement initiatives
- Produces information and reports for reporting to investors
- Advises on and assists with the above items for portfolio companies during initial and ongoing stages
- Evaluates cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization
- Interprets and analyzes corporate risk
- Designs, manages, and controls organization’s budget
- Prepares forecast of estimated future costs, revenues, and cash flow
- Leads or supports other finance related responsibilities
- Assist in annual audit and tax process
Additional job details:
- Candidate must have fund experience.
- Candidate must know how to work back office of a Private Equity, Venture Capital, or Hedge Fund.
- The ideal candidate would have work experience in the finance shop of an investment firm or healthcare company.
- Willing to work between 50-60 hours per week
- Comfortable within a Start-up environment
- Company will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Base Salary DOE, 401K, Bonus Opportunity, Full Benefits
The Company is a brand new Private Equity Fund. They are looking to place a Senior Level Finance Director ASAP. (Only considering candidates who have worked for a PE, VC, or Hedge Fund. This is a great opportunity for any qualified candidate!)
The Company’s mission is to build meaningful businesses that create enduring value by impacting people in a measurable way.
Our ground up business applies a proven analytic process to identify value edge, a form of competitive advantage. We architect transformational companies and are deliberate in creating the foundation necessary to lead an industry.
Platform and Special Opportunities:
We partner with exceptional teams that create value by transforming lives. Our investment focus includes large companies and spin-outs.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021