Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) Training
Job Title: Training Project Manager/Senior Instructional Designer.
Location: Houston Downtown (Some On-site / Some Virtual)
Employment Type: 1099 Contract
Pay Rate: $70.00 per Hour
Vertical / Market / Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Education / Training: Post-Secondary degree or Diploma in Adult Education, Instructional Design, Information and Learning Technologies or related field or equivalent experience.
Skills / Background / Experience: Experience with designing Maximo Systems (ERP) Training, knowledge of Microsoft Projects Software, advanced Excel skills and Power BI.
Language: English – Full Proficiency
Sponsorship: Not Available
Relocation Compensation: Not Offered
Signing Bonus: Not Offered
What we are looking for: Training Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer with Maximo Systems (ERP) Training experience.
• Work with Training Lead to maintain and track progress in Training Project plan
• Highlight areas of risks / dependencies and constraints
• Track all training artifact data elements to inform reporting and development and delivery review
• Responsible for all reporting to Senior Leadership on deliverables
• Lead Asset and Work Management (Maximo) training stream to ensure progress of instructional design team
• Act as liaison with offshore development team to ensure smooth communication and tracking of deliverables and flow of work in accordance with timelines
• Peer reviews work of instructional designers and offshore team as needed
• Collaborates with subject matter experts, project leads, change specialists, to design, evaluate and revise curriculum and learning resources that are aligned with program goals, and are aimed at delivering knowledge of the new processes and systems to end users.
• Responsible for implementing end-to-end training activities supporting Functions in the Unify (ERP) program (Finance, Asset & Work Management, Supply Chain, Technology and Data Functions) including planning, instructional design, development, measurement, and coordination across teams
• Work to understand and leverage existing training structures, establishing strong partnerships with existing learning teams
• Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities in functions and Enbridge’s learning organization to support sustainment approach
• Experience with designing Maximo systems (ERP) training
• Strong project management background with a large training project
• Knowledge of Microsoft Projects software, advanced Excel skills, and Power BI
• Five (5) years experience in training needs analysis, designing, developing, and evaluating
curriculum, learning activities and resources for WBT/CBT, instructor-led classroom training and on-the-job practice activities
• Post-secondary degree or Diploma in Adult Education, Instructional Design, Information and Learning Technologies or related field or equivalent experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of current adult learning theories, ADDIE principles, program design strategies, technologies, trends, and best practices applicable to both online and instructor-led learning programs
• Familiarity with various learning delivery models including online, blended, and classroom; knowledge of the theories and practices of e-learning and the implementation of synchronous learning environments
• Experience with Learning Management Systems; familiarity with virtual classroom and with multimedia and web design technologies
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a broad range of audiences one-on-one and in a group setting and write clear, concise learning materials geared for the target audience
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with Training Leads, OCM counterparts, Functional Change Management Specialists, Business Unit Change Consultants, Training Logistics Coordinator, and other Learning Advisors
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability of working under pressure in an unstructured and fast paced environment
US residents or Citizens Only.
No VISA Endorsement Available
Please Supply Resumes in Microsoft Word Document Format
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Organizational Change Management Consultant (SAP SuccessFactors)Houston, Tx 26 Jul, 2021