Organizational Change Management Consultant (SAP SuccessFactors)
Job Title: Organizational Change Management Consultant (SAP SuccessFactors)
Location: Houston / Virtual
Employment Type: 6 Months 1099 Contract
Vertical / Market / Industry: Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
Pay Rate: $90.00 / Hour
Education: BS or MS in Organizational Development, HR, or equivalent field.
Language: English – Full Proficiency
Skills: Strong Working Knowledge of the ADKAR / Prosci methodology, Consultant Corporate Communications.
What we are looking for:
We are now hiring a SAP SuccessFactors Change Management Consultant (Contractor)
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (ideally with a deep knowledge of the Prosci / ADKAR methodologies)
- Experience implementing Learning and Performance Management ERP implementations
- This position drives adoption and supports the design and implementation of his is a communications strategist role that will develop and execute change and internal communications across all aspects of the project
- Develop end-to-end, company-wide internal and change communications strategy to ensure that all audiences are informed on the changes to systems, processes, and new ways of working
- Execute complete change strategy in partnership with company Change Management team and external consultants to reduce change resistance, create sponsorship, and project champions throughout the project lifecycle
- Partner with key stakeholders including Learning & Development to implement learning plans,
manager coaching, and internal resources
- Partner with Business Process Owners to implement targeted communications across each of our regions as needed
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of change communications, employee
- SAP SuccesFactors and Human Capital Management Implementations (strongly preferred)
- Must possess excellent communications planning and execution skills (writing, creative direction, utilization of innovative channels such as video, internal events, and internal social media) in partnership with the Corporate Communications team.
- Experience with internal HR technology transformation projects that enhance employee productivity.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deliverables and timelines.
- BA or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in large-scale change communications programs, preferably with a global internal audience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Teams, PowerPoint, and SharePoint Online.
- Facilitate conversations, meetings, and workshops.
US residents or Citizens Only. No VISA Endorsement available. Travel may be required.
Please Submit Microsoft WORD Version Resumes
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021