Account Executive – Transportation / Logistics (3PL)
Title: Account Executive – Transportation / Logistics (3PL)
Location: St Charles, IL (also have openings in Chicago IL & Frisco TX)
Required Skills / Experience:
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Transportation / Logistics (3PL)
Our client is recognized as an industry leader and the logistics partner to many highly recognizable international brands. With 30 offices throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and China, the company offers progressive & efficient solutions for moving freight by land, sea, and air.
Company has great opportunities for business development professional who can thrive in fast-paced and highly competitive environment.
The ideal candidates will be able to identify, pursue and close new business through various sales strategies. Additionally, you will be called upon to work collaboratively with a team of professionals to provide logistics and technology solutions for your clients. Nurturing positive relationships internally and externally is paramount to the success of the Account Executive.
- Canvas new accounts and explore new areas of business
- Secure opportunities with decision makers
- Establish relationships with account C-suite
- Maintain contact with accounts
- Meet pre-established sales objectives
- Deliver the extraordinary, every time
- Proven track record in sales in transportation/logistics (3PL preferred)
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Tactfully relentless and disciplined
An incredibly supportive work environment where the earning potential is truly unlimited. Our employees are our biggest asset and, as such, we offer everyone a very comprehensive benefits package. The compensation package ranks among the industry’s best.
How to apply :
Send Resume to: [email protected]
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021