Job Title: AR/AP Specialist (with Quickbooks Experience)
Location: Midland, TX
- Must reside in commutable distance of Midland, TX (This is an Onsite Role – Remote & Hybrid work is Not Available.)
Experience in Construction, Industrial Manufacturing, Production & Fabrication, Machining, Welding, etc. is preferred for this position.
We are seeking an experienced AR/AP Specialist with Quickbooks experience to join our team in Midland, TX. The AR/AP Specialist will be responsible for managing the company’s financial transactions, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, and ensuring that all payments are made and received in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Process vendor invoices, ensuring accurate coding and timely payments.
- Review customer accounts, process payments and manage collections efforts when necessary.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable balances with general ledger accounts.
- Create and maintain accurate and timely financial records.
- Work with other team members to ensure timely and accurate completion of financial reporting and forecasting.
- Provide support to the accounting team during month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as accounting standards and regulations.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Understanding of accounting principles and standards.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is a plus.
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for accuracy and efficiency in accounting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and a dynamic work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you currently live within a commutable distance of Midland, TX. Area, (if not, are you planning to relocate to the area in the near future)?
- What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounts receivable: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021