Job Title: Buyer
Location: Midland, Tx
- Must reside in commutable distance of Midland, Tx. (This is an Onsite role)
A company with over 30 years in Gas Processing & Treating Plant Sales, Manufacturing, Construction and Operations is hiring a Highly Experienced Buyer.
About the Company:
Gas Treating and Processing Plants (LNG & RNG)
CONVENTIONAL GAS TREATING
- Amine Units
- Condensate & Crude Oil Stabilizers
- TEG Dehydration Units
RENEWABLE GAS TREATING
- Landfill Applications
- Digester Applications
- H2S Treating
- Field Consulting
- Nitrogen Rejection
Under the direction of the Procurement Manager, the Buyer coordinates, facilitates, and leads day to day procurement operations; ensures all required items are procured within budget and schedule constraints.
- Determine material requirements for upcoming projects from information provided from Engineering, and Drafting departments. (Exclusions: Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Plate Frame Heat Exchangers, Coolers, Condensers, Pumps, Filters, Tagged Instruments, Tagged Valves, Flex Hoses)
- Request quotes for all materials required for upcoming projects excepting excluded material
- Create and submit purchase orders on approved quotes for materials
- Follow-up with vendors to determine current progress of materials purchased.
- Collect, and document all quotes, purchase orders, and estimated time of material delivery using the Project Materials List, and Atlas.
- Communicate procurement of, and delivery times of materials to appropriate department using Atlas, and email.
- Primary contact for “cold call” salesmen, and vendor representatives.
- Perform all required duties in the company’s planning software in a timely and accurate manner (i.e. task completion, project material list entries, error reports, etc.)
- Assist other departments in gathering information for cost estimation.
- Create, and submit purchase orders for requested materials/services for stock material, tools, consumables, equipment from Warehouse, Shop, Assembly, and Safety Departments.
- Correct prices on purchase orders for accounting department.
- Correct invalid job codes, and GL Numbers on purchase orders in global shop.
- Assist other departments as required in any capacity.
· Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021