Construction Project Manager
Posted in Construction December 28, 2021
Construction Project Manager (Commercial & Industrial)
- Collaborate with a high energy team of engineers, architects, and contractors
- Regular on-site presence managing construction contractors and key suppliers
- Take accountability for schedule and budget to ensure timely and costly completion of assigned projects
- Ensure all HSSE requirements are met
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports to the executive team
- Articulate contract and technical matters clearly
- Other duties as assigned
- Has high technical aptitude, ideally with electrician or engineering background.
- Had managerial responsibility constructing commercial or industrial facilities.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Managed teams of 10 people or more.
- Have an interest in cutting edge technologies and is willing to learn.
- Has an unwavering commitment to foster a safe work environment.
- Must maintain vigilance regarding health, safety and environmental issues.
- Must have knowledge and ability to work with Emergency Response Teams in order to prepare for and respond to hazardous and/or unusual incidents, which may arise.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021