>>> Valid CPA Required <<<
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years experience with the following:
- Team Leadership
- Value Based Healthcare
- Developing policies
- Development of staff
- Valid Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification/license
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10+ years of total experience, with 5+ years experience serving as controller (preferably in value-based healthcare)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Active Certified Public Accountant license
- Background in a reputable public accounting firm with
- supervisory experience required
- Experience working at both public and private companies a plus
- Experience in selection and implementation of all aspects of an
- ERP (billing, payroll systems, integrations, etc.) a plus
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly organized, able to maintain strict confidentiality, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with an exceptionally strong
- work ethic
Additional Job Details
As Controller, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will collaborate to build a best-in-class accounting function. This role is hands on, and highly visible. You will have direct responsibility for all aspects of accounting functions, including revenue recognition, A/R, A/P, payroll, and accounting as it relates to Honest’s JV partner relationships. You will own numerous external relationships and ensure accurate information is disseminated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Oversight of all accounting operations, including, accounts receivable/invoicing, collections, payroll, accounts payable, policy and procedures, and GAAP compliance.
- Ensure strong communication/reconciliation with FP&A regarding budget vs. actuals and classification of expenses.
- Establish consolidated financial statements processes.
- Creation of multi-book accounting as needed to track JV partners, KPI’s and any other requisite information.
- Guide internal teams on accounting for various business models within one system and understanding reporting implications.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly internal financialstatements.
- Development and documentation of accounting policies and procedures.
- Regular reporting of key metrics via flash reporting, dashboards and other altering mechanisms.
- Execution of internal controls around financial reporting.
- Accounting for provider organization.
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures with a focus on efficiency and automation.
- Recruitment, management, and development of staff.
- Management of monthly and year-end general ledger closing activities.
- Oversight of the production of accurate monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis.
- Management of year-end financial audit process, including interaction/correspondence with external auditors.
- Provision of monthly variance analysis of revenue and expense accounts.
- Assistance with cash management by monitoring, reporting, and analyzing ongoing cash flow.
- Development of enhanced business reporting and assistance with the budget process.
- Recommendations for modifications to existing procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Management of the capital expense approval and reporting process.
- Commission and incentive plan compensation computation, tracking, and payment.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021