District Manager – Facilities Management (College Campus Experience Rqd)
Job Title: District Manager – Facilities Management
- Must Have Campus Facilities Management of Colleges or Universities Experience
Job Location: GA, SC, TN, KY and AL (Relocation Assistance Available)
- Must reside within one of the following states – Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky or Alabama to be able to properly Manage the District which consists of 9 College / University Campuses.
Experience level: Mid-senior
Experience required: 7 Years
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job function: Management
Relocation assistance: Yes
We are seeking an experienced District Manager 2 – Facilities for our University partners to manage both hard and soft building facilities services in GA, SC, TN, KY and Alabama for 9 Campuses.
Looking for a minimum of 7 years of experience as Director of Facilities Management College and Universities. Campus experience required*. Our successful candidate will partner with and influence our C-suite level clients and lead our teams to meet all contractual obligations timely and on budget. Excellent financial acumen required.
Our successful candidate will provide strong strategic leadership while collaborating with our clients on all matters relating to contract and account operations to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship. Day to day responsibilities will include providing team leadership, overall planning, strategic innovation and implementation, direction, evaluation and control to assigned units to achieve operations and financial goals, participation on a team, HR functions, establishing and maintaining effective customer and client rapport, and providing guidance to a team of managers.
We are looking for candidates who has:
- Seven years of experience as Director of Facilities Management College and Universities, Campus experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Former Military experience preferred.
- Understanding of Facilities Operations including, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Grounds Services
- Possesses exceptional leadership, communication, presentation, and client relations skills with the ability to work both horizontally and vertically in the organization.
- Strong Financial acumen with demonstrated success handling complex financial contracts with many aspirational requirements.
- Highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities, meet deadlines, and proactively address operational and client needs.
- Business development skills to successfully target growth opportunities.
- Lead and manage employees in a collaborative manner with several generations in the workplace to make every day a better day for our clients, residents and managers is critical.
- Be responsible for the positive outcomes for all planning, organizing and the Company Brand at all service experiences in a respectful and appreciative manner.
- Supervise team members by leading and directing activities of team members in specific discipline strategy, monitoring development and performance of team members
- Ability to manage the interview and succession planning processes in accordance with company policy including booking and conducting technical interviews, entering interview notes on time, and providing accurate and timely collaboration with the recruiting team and campus partners.
- Proven ability to develop and motivate a team and promote developing our front-line hourly team into the next generation of management level leaders
- Ability to travel: 70%
Serves as the primary representative of the Company for multiple accounts in a designated geographic area. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area through subordinate managers, supervisors and employees including financial performance, client retention, and employee training and development. Works with each client and the Vice President in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. Develops a business plan and budget for the accounts with the General Manager’s.
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic Management Experience – 7 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 7 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Must reside within one of the following states – Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky or Alabama to be able to properly Manage the District which consists of 9 College / University Campuses. Do you currently reside in one of these states? (If not, are you willing to relocate?)
- Must be able to Travel up to 70% of the time. Are you able to travel 70% of the time?
- Do you have experience leading large teams? How large?
- Do you have experience managing multiple sites? How Many?
- Are you vaccinated against Covid-19? Which vaccine?
- How soon can you start upon acceptance of an offer?
- Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile:
- What is you work authorization (US Citizen, Green Card, etc.)?
- Do you have experience as a Director of Facilities within a College/University campus?
- Do you have a strong working knowledge and understanding of Facilities Operations including, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Grounds Services?
- What are your Salary expectations?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021