E&I Construction Coordinator (Natural Gas Treating and Processing Plants)
A company with over 30 years in Gas Processing & Treating Plant Sales, Manufacturing, Construction and Operation is hiring a Highly Experienced E&I Construction Coordinator.
Gas Treating and Processing Plants (LNG & RNG)
CONVENTIONAL GAS TREATING
- Amine Units
- Condensate & Crude Oil Stabilizers
- TEG Dehydration Units
RENEWABLE GAS TREATING
- Landfill Applications
- Digester Applications
- H2S Treating
- Field Consulting
- Nitrogen Rejection
Responsibilities of the E&I Construction Coordinator
Support construction manager through all phases of the project life cycle; initiation, planning, execution, and closing.
- Pre-construction: Assist project team in conducting constructability reviews. Participate in model reviews and IFA drawing reviews.
- Provide input when developing project scopes of work, deliverables, and schedules.
- Construction Phase: Act as ME’s onsite representative. Construction Coordinator to be on site during all phases of construction.
- Ensure work is performed within the safety and quality requirements. Provide quality control.
- Conduct in depth review of all project drawings to identify discrepancies. Work with Construction Manager to resolve issues.
- Review contractors work including, but not limited to: Verifying measurements and installation tolerances
- Inspect and witness instrument installation, wire pulls, terminations, testing, bump check motor rotations, loop checks, etc
- Inspect quality of work
- Audit contractor turn over documentation
- Audit contractor safety documentation and performance
- Assist Construction Manager with controlling project costs Identify early potential change orders. Offer cost effective solutions to mitigate overall costs impacts.
- Provide direction and oversight for all contractors and sub-contractors
- Assist Construction Manager in evaluating contractors progress and schedule
- Shipping and Logistics: Work with ME shipping and logistics team to ensure equipment and materials are delivered to site.
- Upon receipt of equipment and materials inspect for damage and report if needed.
- Verify bill of lading and contents of shipment match
- Report back to procurement team on items that have been received to date.
- Transfer custody of materials to Contractor
- Act as liaison between ME’s contractors and customers contractors.
- Project Reporting: Complete daily construction reports.
- Verify accuracy of contractor’s weekly progress reports
- Participate in weekly conference call with Construction Manager and customer.
- Close Project: Build and maintain project punch list. Priorities punch list items and verify as Contractor completes.
- Support commissioning team
- Conduct in depth walk throughs with P&ID’s to verify completeness.
- Audit final turnover documents.
- Participate in post project lessons learned meeting
- Mentoring: Regularly participate in being mentored as well as mentoring others at all possible opportunities.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021