Electrical Construction Foreman
Job Title: Electrical Construction Foreman
Location: Pecos, Tx
- Must reside in commutable distance of Pecos, Tx.
- Regular travel to and from job site is required
The Construction Electrical Foreman is responsible for day-to-day supervision, direction and coordination of employees and third-party individuals involved in construction projects related to facilities and infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume overall responsibility for organizing daily activities, planning, scheduling, designing, testing, and maintenance of electrical systems
- Provide direct supervision to employees and contract personnel in the assigned geographical area
- Ensure that construction projects are performed in accordance with company procedures, as well as safety, environmental and other regulatory guidelines and mandates
- Coordinate with upper management and other personnel to ensure construction projects are completed in a timely manner and according to project plan
- Monitor expenses to remain on budget and coordinates adjustments to AFE’s as necessary
- Negotiate, prepare, issue and execute change orders (proposals) to management and engineers
- Review and approve subcontractor, vendor payment applications and miscellaneous invoices.
- Participate in regularly schedule project staff meetings
- Other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Journeyman Electrician license a plus
- Established proficiency in computing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work with personnel at all levels in the organization required
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task with attention to accuracy
- Exceptional problem solving skills with ability to provide strong leadership and coaching to team members
- Must be a team player that possess the ability to adapt to a changing and fast paced work environment
- Attention to safe and efficient operations is imperative
- Valid state issues driver’s license
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred – a combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree
Years of Experience
- 3+ years – Experience in oil and gas related electrical infrastructure required, including low and high voltage installations
- 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMAND
Work is typically performed indoors in an office environment. Incumbents must be able to perform work which includes typing, sitting and standing. In the event that incumbent visits operations worksite, personal protection equipment, including head protection, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety shoes, and flame resistant clothing is required. Safety rules including OSHA and DOT requirements are strictly enforced. Employees must be willing to travel and work extended hours on short notice.
- 50% or more: This position requires a valid state issued driver’s license, and employees must pass an initial drug and alcohol screening at hire. Incumbents in the position may be subject to random drug and alcohol screenings as per the DOT Regulations. Required to travel between field sites to perform daily tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pecos, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Construction Project: 3 years (Preferred)
- Electrical Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Low & High Voltage Installations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Low & High Voltage Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervising others: 3 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How to apply :
Send "Pre-Screening" Question Responses & Resume to: [email protected]
- Application question: This is an employer-written question. You can report inappropriate questions to Indeed through the "Report Job" link at the bottom of the job description. "What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?"
- Application question: What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Application question: How many years of Construction Project experience do you have?
- Application question: Do you have a valid Journeyman Electrician?
- Application question: Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Pecos, TX for this job?
- Application question: Do you have a valid Driver's License?
- Application question: How many years of Electrical Construction experience do you have?
- Application question: How many years of Low & High Voltage Installations experience do you have?
- Application question: How many years of Low & High Voltage Maintenance experience do you have?
- Application question: How many years of Supervising others experience do you have?
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021