Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Atlanta, GA
- This is an Onsite Position (Not offering Remote or Hybrid)
- Current location is at: Ferst Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
- NEW Office Location to open soon: Close proximity to The Mall West End Atlanta, GA 30310
Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
- 3+ years of professional experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Marketing Coordinator related experience
- Strong experience in Marketing and/or Community Engagement
- Knowledge of scheduling/hosting Virtual Meetings (MS Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Ability to join a high growth company
- Outstanding Company Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- And much more!
Hours: Fulltime | 40hrs a week
- Monday – Friday, 8-5pm EST
- May work some after hours for emergency requests
Why is this role open?
- Due to Company Growth!
- This company is a start-up, in the middle of growth mode and they need more fulltime support
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Candidates with experience in a Corporate Environment
- Experience with Community Engagement
- Adaptable, Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, Ability to get things done
- Eager to learn, Fast learner
Important to Know:
- COVID: Due to this position being an onsite role they are taking precautions
- Vaccination is not required, masks are strongly suggested, social distancing is enforced
- If not vaccinated = Required to wear a mask in office
- If vaccinated = Not required (but strong suggested) to wear a mask in office
- Candidates must be comfortable and have the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
We are taking the material science we’ve worked on for over 15 years to market. Our technology is a game changer for multiple industrial applications. And we are the only company able to manufacture affordable solutions at scale. As a result, our products are already being used by multiple companies across multiple categories: high-performance computing, consumer electronics, and satellites that are orbiting Earth.
The only missing piece: You. We are building a team that will shape the company, educate customers, excite all stakeholders, and execute flawlessly. Our goal is to be a thriving participant in the Atlanta community and a globally recognized brand.
What you’ll be doing
Team Productivity Management – You will be our CEO’s main productivity partner, and help our entire executive team be as productive as possible. Working with the leadership team, you will research and implement best practices, and leverage the best technology, to optimize schedules, enable efficient communication, and free up valuable mind space. You will help the team stay focused on longer term Strategic Imperatives while helping us accomplish daily priorities. You will be the one that constantly reminds us that being busy is not the same as being productive and hold our team accountable.
Stakeholder Relationships and Communication – Help our CEO keep employees, investors, and communities informed about the great things happening at the company and create opportunities for them to deepen their engagement in our mission and journey.
Community Program Management – We care deeply about our Atlanta community, and you will help bring this to life in focused programs at our Atlanta Headquarters, and in surrounding neighborhoods. You will collaborate with our team on program designs and goals and own the budget and execution that makes it happen. This won’t take a lot of your time but the positive impact on human life will be large.
Event Planning – From time to time we will celebrate our customer’s success, the flags we help them plant, and the contribution of our team. You will plan these amazing events, help us get the word out, and pull them off with flawless execution.
Company Magic Culture Ambassador – Culture is what you do. We love our Company’s Magic Culture and focus on teaching, learning, and personal growth to achieve our business goals. You will be a key part of our executive team’s mandate to drive clarity and excitement around our values and mission.
You get excited about challenges and solving problems – The opportunity and growth at our company is huge and moves fast. As a result, we encounter a lot of challenges and problems to solve individually and as a team. You’ll be someone that sees challenges as opportunities to improve.
You juggle different tasks with ease.
You are a professional yet know how to make people feel comfortable and have fun.
You have good judgement, and your character shows that you always make the right decision.
You get along with all people and you are confident to speak up even if you disagree with people.
You appreciate Atlanta culture and people so it’s easy to see potential opportunities in the community.
You pride yourself in being early to meetings and never late.
You value organization so much that it is necessary for your success.
You are a giver, not a taker. And you approach situations from a point of contribution.
You are a fast learner and you never miss the details.
Experience – You’ll have a bachelor’s degree and some valuable experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, program coordinator or manager, outreach manager, event planner, communications, or marketing manager.
Administration: Office Support
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021