Inventory Control Supervisor
Job Title: Inventory Control Supervisor
Location: Fresno, CA
- Must reside in commutable distance of Fresno, CA. (This is an Onsite role, Remote & Hybrid work is not available.)
Prior experience in Industrial Manufacturing Operations (Pumps, Valves, Mechanical Equipment, etc. background is preferred)
Experience in Industrial Steel Manufacturing, Production & Fabrication, Machining, Welding, etc. is required for this position.
Lean Manufacturing / (CI) Continuous Improvement / Six Sigma experience preferred.
Under the general direction of the Warehouse Manager, responsible for inventory planning, directing and analysis of stores inventory. Ensure systems and programs are sufficient to meet company’s inventory needs to achieve specific production output, productivity and quality goals that relate directly to the achievement of company financial and customer service plans and targets.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures and maintain effective internal control over the physical product flow and accounting of inventory receiving and shipping
- Successfully direct and ensure performance of physical inventories
- Direct and manage the Inventory Department, Receiving Department, Shipping Department and Traffic Coordinators to ensure that product is received and available daily for production
- Ensure that personnel under direct management authority are trained and skilled in the proper procedures for inventory control procedures
- Collaborate with Materials Manager to ensure controls and systems are in place for inventory control and planning to improve service levels and reduce inventory levels as well as operations cost
- Monitor day to day operations of material handlers and Receiving department to ensure that the flow of product into the work centers is continuous without any interruptions
- Collaborate with Purchasing Manager to ensure controls are in place to manage all receiving and quality related errors are appropriately resolved to avoid interruption in production and accounting activities
- Direct the Inventory Control and Shipping Department groups to conduct daily physical cycle counts as described in the procedure and complete variance analysis to trend such variances to ensure processes are sufficient to execute for the process and achieve inventory accuracy measures developed by upper management
- Complete Personnel Development Plans and subsequent performance appraisals and merit reviews for all employees under management. Conduct ongoing employee development activities to grow and mentor our human resources
- Ensure adherence to Quality, Safety, and Environmental compliance processes in accordance with Federal, State and local laws and regulations. Be responsible to ensure all employees are trained and proficient in the requirements of these programs and policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Inventory Management, Materials Management or demonstrated equivalent experience and skills
- Five years of progressively increasing responsibilities in Inventory Management is preferred
- Great management capability to lead, motivate and develop production and manufacturing employees
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- And Other
The Company, founded on a legacy of premier products and service, provides mission-critical valves, pumps, and aftermarket services in oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, and general industry, with an unparalleled focus on your specific industry needs. Our innovative approach will deliver the support you need through design, installation, and operation, providing continuity and confidence in your flow control. You can count on us for knowledgeable customer support, innovative engineering design, a global footprint, and supply chain, aftermarket parts and service, and unmatched responsiveness to meet your demanding schedules.
The company is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. The company is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021