Project Site Engineer (Entry Level – Recent Grads) – 100% Travel
Job Title: Project Site Engineer (Entry Level – Recent Grads)
- 37 openings currently available
Location: United States – 100% Travel (Rotational Basis – 2 weeks on / 1 week off)
- Most projects are on the East Coast.
- 100% Travel on rotational basis.
- Must be fully vaccinated COVID 19
We are currently seeking 37 entry-level Project Site Engineers to join our Client’s team; will consider candidates that are military veterans, recent graduates with the required degrees mentioned below, or with 6 months to 1 year experience (college internship experience will be considered as experience). Candidates can be located anywhere in the US. 100% Travel on rotational basis.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS – MUST HAVE BACHELORS DEGREE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Construction Management
SCHEDULE: 100% Travel: 2 week on/1week off, Wednesday to Wednesday rotation. (COMPANY provides site-based housing in the form of a single hotel room or a shared company apartment, shared transportation, and domestic airfare transportation); receive $40.00/per workday for meal allowance)
- Outdoor work site on small vessels, dredging plant, or fill area.
- Ensuring a safe work environment during all operations and tasks
- Will be using state-of-the-art technology to monitor and direct project activities and provide efficient dredging project execution. Our extensive fleet of GPS positioning software and hydrographic surveying equipment enable engineers to monitor every actively in near real-time.
- Planning project layouts for a massive fleet of ocean or river-based vessels by maintaining dredge instrumentation and automation.
- Contribute to the Company’s profitability through accurate tracking of dredging progress and survey processes.
- Dredge production monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Daily dredge and quality control reporting
- Achieve success by delivery quality control excellence on all project sites.
- General support of our operations and fellow team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- You will be part of a diverse team that includes background experience in Civil Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management Engineering or experience in a construction relation work.
- Are engaged, eager to learn and flexible
- Appreciate being part of a team
- Have a passion for maintaining or improving our shorelines
- Prefer fresh air and amazing views versus an office cubicle
- Enjoy a variety of projects and tasks
- Are comfortable transition to new locations routinely
- Welcome the opportunity to work alongside industry veterans and early state career individuals with similar backgrounds
- As required, must be able to travel 100% and work a 2 week on/1week off, Wednesday to Wednesday rotation. (Company provides site-based housing in the form of a single hotel room or a shared company apartment, shared transportation, and domestic airfare transportation); receive $40.00/per workday for meal allowance)
- Must have a valid COVID-19 vaccination to be considered for this position (fully vaccinated).
- Legally authorized to work in the United States indefinitely, without restrictions or sponsorship.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have valid TWIC card
Eligible to participate in company benefits:
- Bonus program (up to 4%, not guaranteed, based on performance)
- 401(k) program that includes 100% company matching of the first 6% of employee contributions with immediate vesting.
- Annual profit-sharing contributions by the company to participants? 401(k) accounts based on company’s annual performance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life and Disability insurance plans.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021