Regional Account Manager – Pipe & Tubular Goods (Oklahoma & Rocky Mountain area)
Title: Regional Account Manager, Oklahoma & Rocky Mountain area
Location: Oklahoma (Must reside in commutable distance of either Tulsa or Oklahoma City)
Company is a leading stocking distributor of line pipe, oil country tubular goods, and poly pipe throughout the South,Midwest, and Mountain West regions of the United States. The firm was founded in 1978 and is based in St. Louis, MO.
Company is a leading supplier of OCTG plus other types of pipe throughout the U.S. They represent only the finest API- licensed domestic and international pipe mills and offer a wide range of services to meet customer needs. The mission is to provide the best customer service, products and availability in the industry.
Company is seeking a Regional Account Manager, Oklahoma and Rocky Mountains to join its outside sales team based in Oklahoma. In this role you will work with some of the leading firms in the oil and gas industry to offer them solutions to their pipe needs. This will involve working with existing clients as well as developing new clients for all product lines. You will also work with internal staff to arrange price quotes for customers, coordinate documentation of the sale, ensure successful delivery of the goods, and follow-up with customers after the fact. Company is seeking energetic, hardworking candidates looking to join a growing team building on a long track record of success. Candidates will receive on the job and self-directed training after starting.
- Meet with customers daily in the Oklahoma region with a focus on Midstream customers
- Call on customers in the Rocky Mountain region and travel there as needed
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients
- Prospect for and develop new retail clients
- Handle phone and internet traffic to ensure proper customer needs are met
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide solutions
- Research and stay up to date on our industry, customers, and product lines
- Maintain contact with the St. Louis office to ensure customer satisfaction and issues are remedied quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in OCTG / line pipe sales
- Self-starter with proven track record of success in demanding situations
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Effective communications and collaboration skills
- Know how to operate in a courteous and professional manner in all interactions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; experience using a CRM is a plus
- Exceptional ethics and integrity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay based on experience level
- Comprehensive benefits package incl. health / dental / vision insurance, 401(k) and PTO
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021