Sales Representative (Seals, Pumps, Rotating Equipment)
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Multiple Locations Available: Kennewick, WA
- Must reside in commutable distance of Kennewick, WA
- 80% of the time / Overnight travel may be required / Company vehicle provided
- 5+ years of experience in seals, pumps, rotating equipment or industrial sales.
The Technical Sales Representative will be charged with overall sales and account development activities within the assigned territory, including but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with new and existing customers
- Prepare and present technical sales presentations focusing on the company’s value proposition to the customer
- Review customer inquiries and insure a complete understanding of specifications and requirements.
- Price and prepare quotations to customers based on established company policies.
- Maintain the sales pipeline
- Interact with the local indirect sales channel as needed for support and special projects
- Make regular sales calls to key existing/prospective customers to understand their needs, educate their engineering staffs, and assess the business environment including (but not limited to):New opportunities or competitive situations at the account
Projections of expected sales and future actions for inventory planning
Recommendations on improvements or other actions to secure business
Research prospective new customers and make proactive sales & survey calls for the purpose of generation of new business.
- Collect and retain information on competitive pricing and services offered in the marketplace for the company’s products.
- Recommend marketing strategies to efficiently and cost effectively promote the company’s products to prospective customers.
- Provide annual budget recommendations for sales in accordance with company goals and policies.
- Provide written plans, call reports and other documentation on time, per request
- Adhere to company travel and expense policies in the conduct of daily business.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice, as determined by business needs.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
5-7 years of experience in seals, pumps, rotating equipment or industrial sales.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Must have ability to maintain and develop customer contacts and relationships.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic understanding of engineering principles and the ability to read and understand material specifications and drawings.
- Must have a professional attitude and appearance.
- Must have strong work ethic, self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- This position works in an open office environment where teamwork is emphasized. As such, regular attendance in the office is an essential function of the role.
- Other essential functions include:Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Speech Clarity: The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
Speech Recognition: The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Near Vision: The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
- 80% of the time
- Overnight travel may be required
- Company vehicle provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Will not be in the office very often. Are you willing to travel, within the region, up to 80% of time? (Some overnight travel may be required, but home most nights).
- Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile:
- Do you currently live within a commutable distance of Kennewick, WA., (Will need to be in office about 20-40% or 1-2 days per week)?
- What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
- What is your desired total compensation?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- B2B Sales & Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- seals, pumps, rotating equipment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Account management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
How to apply :
Send "Pre-Screening" Question Responses & Resume to: [email protected]
- Application question: What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Application question: How many years of B2B Sales & Marketing experience do you have?
- Application question: Will not be in the office very often. Are you willing to travel, within the region, up to 80% of time? (Some overnight travel may be required, but home most nights).
- Application question: How many years of seals, pumps, rotating equipment experience do you have?
- Application question: How many years of Business development experience do you have?
- Application question: How many years of Account management experience do you have?
- Application question: Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile:
- Application question: Do you currently live within a commutable distance of Kennewick, WA., (Will need to be in office about 20-40% or 1-2 days per week)?
- Application question: What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
- Application question: What is your desired total compensation?
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021