Senior Applications Developer – Full Stack Development
Job Title: Senior Applications Developer
Location: Austin, Tx (This is NOT a Remote job, MUST work in Office.)
- Must reside in commutable distance of Austin, Tx. (This is an Onsite role.)
- College degree in computer sciences or statistics is preferred.
- 2 years expérience with Power BI configurations and dashboards.
- 10+ years of experience with a proven record of accomplishment of successfully delivering global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities.
- Programming experience-using languages such as Angular and Java including object-oriented design.
- Hands on full-stack development experience using Angular, Java, Spring Boot, Cache, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Building distributed systems at scale based on micro services architecture.
- API Management systems like Apigee, AWS API Gateway etc.
- Container Technologies – Docker/Kubernetes
- REST API design and implementation.
- Exposure to public cloud technology stack in AWS & Azure
- Experience in leveraging continuous integration and robust build/test automation, with a preference for cross platform stacks and containerization (Jira, Git, Jenkins).
- Strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Experience in complex software product delivery in an Agile environment
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, virtual team-based environment.
Skills: Applications Developer, Angular, JAVA, Object-Oriented Design, SpringBoot, Cache, SQL, NoSQL, Microservices, API’s, APIGEE, AWS API, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Our client is seeking candidates for to fill an open Senior Applications Developer position based in their Austin, TX office.
- This role will provide technical guidance in the end-to-end design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products, and services.
- Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements.
- Manage the design, develop and implementation of new software development, enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologies.
- Understand the platform technical and business roadmap to ensure that all initiatives are aligned with the roadmap.
- Architect and Design scalable solutions using the approved tech stack.
- Design and develop technical solutions of new software development and enhancement efforts.
- Coordinate coding and unit testing phases of system development and facilitate Code Reviews.
- Approves domain solutions and executes changes in line with the implementation plan.
- Liaises with Senior Leadership on project, operational, compliance and risk governance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify and solve issues.
- Innovate design and development solutions to various and shifting requirements defined by external entities.
- Accurately estimate work efforts and requirements
- Create and maintain design documents as a part of software delivery lifecycle process.
- Enforce coding standards and participates in peer code reviews.
- Perform under minimal supervision and peer accountability on complex assignments.
- Career Growth – performance is rewarded with new opportunities.
- Impact – Opportunity to work on exciting projects as part of a program that is on the executive committee agenda
- Benefits – competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply :
Send "Pre-Screening" Question Responses & Resume to: [email protected]
Application question: (This is NOT a Remote Job) - Do you live within commutable distance of Austin, TX., and are you able to be in the office Monday thru Friday?
Application question: What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
Application question: What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Application question: How many years of Applications Developer experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of Angular experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of Java experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of OOD (Object-Oriented Design) experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of Spring Boot experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of SQL experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of NoSQL experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of Container Technologies - Docker/Kubernetes experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of REST API design and implementation experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of cloud technology stack in AWS & Azure experience do you have?
Application question: Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile?
Application question: What is your desired total compensation?
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021