Software Engineer – Hybrid (TS/SCI FS Poly – Security Clearance Required)
Job Title: Software Engineer (Multiple Experience Levels Available)
- Software Engineer (1 – 6 Years Experience): $100,000 Annual Salary
- Software Engineer Level 1 (7 – 13 Years Experience): $120,000 Annual Salary
- Software Engineer Level 2 (14 – 19 Years Experience): $150,000 Annual Salary
- Software Engineer Level 3 (20+ Years Experience): $180,000 Annual Salary
Job Location: Washington DC (Hybrid work schedule)
- Hybrid Candidates must reside in the Washington DC metro area or within a 90 minute driving time (to include Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC).
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job function: Information Technology
Industry: Computer & Network Security
Total position: 5
Relocation assistance: No
- Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI FS Poly is required at the time of hire or if the clearance has been inactive for less than 2 years, then we will consider. Candidate must complete a security verification and the start date would be pending the reactivation of the clearance.
The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Experience with version control software tools i.e., GitLab
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with Java, especially if they are familiar with any modern Java framework development (Spring, Spring Boot, etc.) and Python
- Object-oriented programming languages (Java, Python, C++, Lisp, and Perl)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Where are you located? (must reside within HYBRID commutable distance of Washington DC, including Maryland & Virginia)
- List all Object-Oriented Programming Languages you are familiar with?
- What is you work authorization (US Citizen, Green Card, etc.)?
- Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile:
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Software Engineer (Development & Design): 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- NodeJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Version Control Software Tools (GitLab): 1 year (Preferred)
- Cloud Technology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java framework development (Spring, Spring Boot, etc.): 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- TS/SCI FS Poly Security Clearance (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021