Sr Controls Engineer
Posted in Equipment & Machinery March 10, 2023
Job Title: Sr Controls Engineer
Location: Remote – USA (Preferably in the Dallas / Fort Worth or Springfield, MO. area)
- Dallas-Fort Worth or Springfield, MO areas are ideal, but CAN BE FULLY REMOTE, just have to offset that with 30-50% Travel (not solid – some months more, some months barely any – project driven)
- 3-6 total spots available this year – tremendous incremental growth
- Full Relocation if the person wants to move closer to the office.
- 5+ Years Experience
- Leadership Role is feasible next step for this candidate, as company is growing by about 200%
- Custom Equipment MFG for “OEM” level MFG Companies – so management and development of “comprehensive Automation Plan” for these systems/pieces/plants is ideal
- Rockwell Automation
- Allen Bradley
- PLC Programming
- HMI/SCADA Design
- Electrical circuit background – 480VAC/3/60, 120VAC/1/60 and 24 VDC power preferred
- B.S. in Engineering (Electrical, Computer or Mechanical) or related field with 5+ years of related and relevant experience in industrial automation.
- OR 10+ years of related and relevant experience in industrial automation.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021