Sr. Process Engineer- Natural Gas Processing & Treatment
Job Title: Sr. Process Engineer
Location: Midland, Tx (Relocation Assistance Available)
- Must reside in commutable distance of Midland, Tx. (This is an Onsite role, Remote & Hybrid work is not available.)
- BS in an Engineering Discipline.
- 7+ Years Relevant Process Engineering Experience in the Natural Gas Industry
- EIT or PE License a plus
- BR&E ProMax Experience a plus
- Travel Required (Must be willing to travel and visit project sites)
Prior experience in Industrial Manufacturing Operations (Piping and Instrumentation, Vessel, Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Valves, Mechanical Equipment, etc. background is Required)
Machining (CNC & Manual), Fabrication (Welding, Metal Cutting, Metal Forming) experience is preferred.
A company with over 30 years in Natural Gas Processing & Treating Plant Sales, Manufacturing, Construction and Operation is hiring a Highly Experienced Senior Process Engineer.
The Sr. Process Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for the design and engineering of natural gas processing & treatment facilities in the conventional and renewable gas industries.
Gas Treating and Processing Plants (LNG & RNG)
CONVENTIONAL GAS TREATING
- Amine Units
- Condensate & Crude Oil Stabilizers
- TEG Dehydration Units
RENEWABLE GAS TREATING
- Landfill Applications
- Digester Applications
- H2S Treating
- Field Consulting
- Nitrogen Rejection
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and troubleshoot chemical process simulations
- Full development of P&IDs
- Size and design all types of processing equipment, including absorption / distillation towers, pumps, exchangers, piping systems, control valves, relief valves, filters, etc.
- Document sizing / design parameters for future reference
- Ensure design is compliant with ASME VII, B31.3, API, and other industry standards
- Participate in a Hazop review and answer engineering-related questions
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to operational facilities
- Participate in commissioning of treatment facilities
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- In the field
- Manufacturing facility
- Do you currently live within a commutable distance of Midland, Tx., (if not, are you willing to relocate to the area)?
- What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Natural Gas Treating and Processing Facilities: 7 years (Preferred)
- Developing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID): 5 years (Preferred)
- ASME VII, B31.3, API, and other industry standards: 5 years (Preferred)
- chemical process simulations: 5 years (Preferred)
- EIT or PE (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021