Systems Engineer – Electronic Field Monitoring Transmitters
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Midland, Tx
- Must reside in commutable distance of Midland, Tx. (This is an Onsite role)
A company with over 30 years in Gas Processing & Treating Plant Sales, Manufacturing, Construction and Operations is hiring a Highly Experienced Systems Engineer.
About the Company:
Gas Treating and Processing Plants (LNG & RNG)
CONVENTIONAL GAS TREATING
- Amine Units
- Condensate & Crude Oil Stabilizers
- TEG Dehydration Units
RENEWABLE GAS TREATING
- Landfill Applications
- Digester Applications
- H2S Treating
- Field Consulting
- Nitrogen Rejection
We are seeking a Systems Engineer responsible for assembly and development of field monitoring transmitters for natural gas treatment facilities in conventional and renewable gas industries.
Plan, design, develop, implement and test hardware and software systems, including:
- Stand-alone and client-server software applications.
- Microcontroller based applications.
- Electronic circuit boards.
- Interpret electronic circuit diagrams.
- Solder electronic components on PCB’s (resistors, regulators, switches, relays etc.).
- Assembly hardware: prepare enclosures, mount circuit boards, install components, seal connections, etc.
- Upload embedded firmware.
- Basic testing of equipment.
- Communicate with managerial, engineering, and/or technical personnel to identify system requirements.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design.
- Provide users/clients with guidelines regarding system capabilities, user interface, security measures, and other applicable information, so that they can operate the system daily and troubleshoot minor difficulties.
- Associates degree in business (preferred)
- Very detail oriented
- Great time management skills
- Incredible organizational skills
- Experienced in Excel (and Microsoft 365 App Environment)
- Can work independently without much guidance
- Ability to communicate with the team
- Completed, or in progress, Bachelor’s in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or related field
- Basic soldering skills and use of tools such as multimeter, hot air gun, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Understanding of microcontroller boards such as Arduino, Raspberry PI, or others
- Experience with sensors and actuators in embedded systems
- Basic programming experience in C, C++, Java
- Knowledge of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
- Work is generally performed indoors and sedentary
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Repetitious hand and finger dexterity to communicate via email and cellphone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extensive visual and auditory observation during work
- Write and read job-related notes via email, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021