Tax Manager (CPA Required)
Job Title: Tax Manager – Private Client Services
Multiple Locations Available: St Louis, MO / Kansas City, MO / Denver, CO
- (This is NOT a Remote Job) – Must reside in commutable distance of one of these locations.
- CPA Required (Must Have a CPA… Will Not Consider without an Active CPA)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related degree
- Five or more years of applicable experience in individual income tax planning and compliance
- Experience with trust income tax compliance a plus
- Ability to research technical issues and document results
- Ability to supervise, coach, and develop individuals and/or large groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
A Private Client Services Tax Manager is a key participant in client service, team member development, specialty expertise, and business development.
- Provide outstanding service to a broad range of high net worth individuals, executives and business owners and related entities in accordance with company’s Client Service Standards
- Demonstrate technical competence in specialty expertise (in Income tax, Compliance, and Planning)
- Manage engagements/assignments in a consistently profitable manner
- Review client engagement/assignment documentation, returns and work papers for accuracy
- Supervision of client engagement/assignment procedures
- Development of team members – serve as mentor, advisor, team leader, and/or Career Advocate (CA)
- Provide team members with timely and candid performance feedback supporting the firm’s performance management process
- Plan and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to recognize, research, document and satisfactorily resolve technical issues
- Generate new business and retain current business
- Expand services to existing clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile:
- What is your desired total compensation?
- What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
- (This is NOT a Remote Job) – Where are you located? Are you willing to relocate? Where (Denver, St Louis or Kansas City)?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Tax Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Individual income tax planning and compliance: 5 years (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How to apply :
Send "Pre-Screening" Question Responses & Resume to: [email protected]
Application question: Do you have a valid CPA?
Application question: What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Application question: How many years of Tax Management experience do you have?
Application question: How many years of Individual income tax planning and compliance experience do you have?
Application question: Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile:
Application question: What is your desired total compensation?
Application question: What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
Application question: Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
Application question: (This is NOT a Remote Job) - Where are you located? Are you willing to relocate? Where (Denver, St Louis or Kansas City)?
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021