VP of Sales and Operations (CPG – Food Manfacturing) – New England
Job Title: VP of Sales
- Looking for someone that can take over as CEO within 1-2 years
Location: New England Area (Relocation Assistance Available)
- Must be willing to relocate to the New England area (This role is required Onsite).
A global leader in manufacturing dry and powdered food products for Fortune 500 companies and small specialized brands since 1964 is seeking to fill the role of Vice President of Sales. The incumbent will be selected based on his/her ability to learn the business and advance to the role of CEO within 1-2 years, to replace the current CEO who is wishing to retire.
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience is required.
A little more about the company:
- BRC AA Rating in all manufacturing facilities. And we’re certified Kosher, Halal, Gluten-Free, Non GMO, Organic.
- Commitment to quality and diligence with food safety enable us to meet and exceed government and industry standards.
- 3 plants and 25 lines ensure tremendous flexibility from high-speed to piece-meal across many different packaging materials.
- Vertically integrated as a spray-dryer, blender and packer.
Leading brands we’re proud to have partnered with:
- Kraft Heinz
- The Hershey Company
- Conagra Brands
- Gereral Mills
- … and many others!
The VP of Sales is a senior executive role leading a cross-functional matrixed team to pursue and deliver transformative solutions to our clients. The successful VP will drive revenue growth by delighting customers with innovative thought leadership. This position will have entrepreneurial accountability for organizing a sales plan and meeting specific sales objectives annually.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Project Superintendent – Electrical Construction (Commercial and Industrial) Position:FilledMacon, GA 17 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Instructional Designer – Oracle FinancialsHouston, Tx 22 Jul, 2021
#OpenToWork Careers - is looking for Job titleTraining Project Manager / Senior Instructional Designer – Maximo Systems (ERP) TrainingHouston, Tx 23 Jul, 2021